Lightest Sleeveless Teal Leopard
or 4 payments of $34.99 with
keep me warm, let me be free
Light weight and lovely. Keep your little wriggler warm without restriction.
For rooms that stay mild during the cooler months. Great for transeasonal wear.
- 270GSM 100% Australian Merino wool
- Hand screen printed using water based, non toxic inks
- Organic cotton lining
- Choose one size up for longer wear
- Fully accessible front zip, easy for self dressing
- Ideal for temps between 16-24 degrees
- Provides good light-weight protection
- Control warmth by layering up or layering down with our Layer Set pyjamas
- Pair up with your choice of Merino socks to keep their little feet warm
- Fully machine washable
Please note the different features in our sizes
- Size1-2 now come with a turnover cuff with the option to be enclosed at the feet for extra warmth
- Size 1-2 and 2-3 feature angled zip extending to the knee for easy nappy change
- Size 3-4 and 4-5 feature straight zip to the crotch for easy fastening
*Due to the nature of merino wool, please be aware some pilling may result with wash and wear. This is a naturally occurring property of merino wool and does not affect the wearability of the sleepwear in any way.
My son absolutely loves his big boy sleep suit! He has been struggling with his sleeping bag for the past couple of months but we recently moved him into his sleeping suit and we haven't looked back. It keeps him toasty warm and I don't worry about him either being too warm at the start of the night or getting cold when the temperature dips in the early hours. He even sleeps in his suit for day naps :) Fabulous product! Thank you so much.
the BEST Sleep suit on the market
Fantastic! The wearable blanket is warm, breathable merino wool, so soft, organic cotton lining. We have been using hello night wearable blankets for 3 years - as we grow, we buy a new one. My daughter is warm but never too hot. Love love this product. So highly recommended.