Warmest Sleeveless Mustard Spots
or 4 payments of $37.49 with
keep me warm, let me be free
Bulk up for the cold. Stay warm and snug with freedom to move.
For drafty rooms; for that extra dip in temperature.
- 340GSM 100% Australian Merino wool
- Hand screen printed using water based, non toxic inks
- Organic cotton lining
- Choose one size up for longer wear
- Fully accessible front zip, easy for self dressing
- Ideal for temps between 14-20 degrees
- Provides extra warm protection when the temperature dips
- Control warmth by layering up or layering down with our Layer Set pyjamas
- Pair up with our super cosy Merino wool socks to keep their little feet warm
- Fully machine washable
Please note the different features in our sizes
- Size1-2 now come with a turnover cuff with the option to be enclosed at the feet for extra warmth
- Size 1-2 and 2-3 feature angled zip extending to the knee for easy nappy change
- Size 3-4 and 4-5 feature straight zip to the crotch for easy fastening
*Due to the nature of merino wool, please be aware some pilling may result with wash and wear. This is a naturally occurring property of merino wool and does not affect the wearability of the sleepwear in any way.
I absolutely love these for my girls! They use to get sweaty at night in my good quality cotton tog rated sleepsuits but now they just stay warm with no clammy skin! Incredible. I’d go up a size though, as my twins are 20 months and quite snug in a size 2-3. They aren’t big girls either so I was a little shocked at the sizing.
Beautifully made suits to keep little one just the right temperature at night over pajamas.