Warmest with Sleeves Knitted Baby Sleepsuit Dark Teal
or 4 payments of $29.99 with
rug me up, keep me snug
Bulk up for the cold. Stay warm and snug with freedom to move.
For drafty rooms; for that extra dip in temperature.
- 19.5 micron 100% Australian superfine Merino wool
- Superbly soft, Woolmark Certified
- Soft and chunky fully knitted rib for warmth and comfort
- Features fold-over cuff to keep hands and feet warm
- Fully accessible double ended zip for easy nappy change
- Provides extra warm protection when the temperature dips
- Ideal for temps between 14-20 degrees or where you would use a sleeping bag 3-3.5 TOG
- Control warmth by layering up or layering down with our Babyknit Essential Layers
*Please note this is a fitted style better suited to smaller babies. If your child is on the larger side, we recommend to size up to the Wearable Blanket Sleepsuit from our Kids Collection size 1-2
*Due to the nature of merino wool, please be aware some pilling may result with wash and wear. This is a naturally occurring property of merino wool and does not affect the wearability of the sleepwear in any way.
So happy with this purchase, definitely worth the price tag!
I purchased this to pop over my babies zippy to keep him warm while in the pram and having mat time as it’s freezing where I am in Victoria. I love it, it’s stretchy and soft while being thick. Couldn’t be happier! Not sure why i’m surprised it’s anything other than great as I’ve had a wearable blanket for my older son for years and we love that??
This suit is so beautiful. It’s nice and thick. Excellent quality and keeps my baby toasty warm! She wears it for every sleep. Thank you!
Great winter onesie. Very thick, warm and great feel