Warmest with Sleeves Fig Stars
$149.95 – $165.95
rug me up, keep me snug
Bulk up for the cold. Stay warm and snug with freedom to move.
For drafty rooms; for that extra dip in temperature.
- 340GSM 100% Australian Merino wool
- Hand screen printed using water based, non toxic inks
- Organic cotton lining
- Choose one size up for longer wear
- Fully accessible front zip, easy for self dressing
- Ideal for temps between 14-20 degrees or where you would use a sleeping bag 3-3.5 TOG
- Provides extra warm protection when the temperature dips
- Control warmth by layering up or layering down with our Merino pyjama pieces
- Pair up with our super cosy Merino wool socks to keep their little feet warm
- Fully machine washable
Please note the different features in our sizes
- Size 1-2 now come with a turnover cuff with the option to be enclosed at the feet for extra warmth
- Size 1-2 and 2-3 feature angled zip extending to the knee for easy nappy change
- Size 3-4, 4-5 and 5-6 feature straight zip to the crotch for easy fastening
*Due to the nature of merino wool, please be aware some pilling may result with wash and wear. This is a naturally occurring property of merino wool and does not affect the wearability of the sleepwear in any way.
We have been using the wearble blanket for almost a week now for my 2 year old son and whilst I was a bit worried it might be too heavy, it is surprisingly lightweight but feels so warm. He sleeps in it comfortably at night and doesn't want to take it off in the mornings! Highly recommend.
Sleepsuit is perfect for my little one. She likes to move around during sleep so blankets are no help. In these sleep suits she doesn’t wake up through the night, and in the morning wakes up happy and warm. I am buying it the second time as the first one is too small already even though it’s still in perfect condition after a year’s use.
The wearable blanket is fabulous! My little one is a real wriggler at night and would regularly get tangled in a sleeping bag. The wearable blanket suit is wonderfully snug while giving her the freedom to move. She also loves having her feet uncovered (we have the socks for cold nights). I bought the size up 2-3 (she’s 18 months) and it’s great, room to grow in to but still good now. I roll up her pants and she can toddle around no worries. I can roll her pants down and not worry about socks when sleeping too