Warmest with sleeves indigo fur
or 4 payments of $37.49 with
rug me up, keep me snug
Bulk up for the cold. Stay warm and snug with freedom to move.
For drafty rooms; for that extra dip in temperature.
- 340GSM 100% Australian Merino wool
- Organic cotton lining
- Choose one size up for longer wear
- Fully accessible front zip, easy for self dressing
- Ideal for temps between 14-20 degrees
- Provides extra warm protection when the temperature dips
- Control warmth by layering up or layering down with our Layer Set pyjamas
- Pair up with our super cozy Merino wool socks to keep their little feet warm
- Fully machine washable
I've been loving this as a sleep sack alternative for my 3yo. I was a bit hesitant about buying such an expensive item, considering I thought i would need a second one for when I was washing it. However I haven't! The previous ones i had used in the past that were cotton would take 2-3 days to dry and i would have to turn them inside out half way through. This one dries easily in a day - AMAZING! So i havent needed to buy a second one - so really its the same cost as needing two cotton ones that are half the price! It's obviously the difference of wool! It's also so much softer that anything I've used previously, so that must be more comfortable for my little one. It's been perfect for the Victorian winter with long sleeve PJs under. Now it's October I think he's getting a bit hot so I might try short sleeve, its soft enough on his skin inside that this would work. It's a love from me!
Fabulous sleep suit
Purchased for my 8 month old (now12 months and still wears it) for Winter in Sydney. Excellent idea having the arms and legs covered but still mobile, also good for travelling in car / harness etc.