Out of stock
Warmest with sleeves Indigo Spots
or 4 payments of $37.49 with
rug me up, keep me snug
Bulk up for the cold. Stay warm and snug with freedom to move.
For drafty rooms; for that extra dip in temperature.
- 340GSM 100% Australian Merino wool
- Hand screen printed using water based, non toxic inks
- Organic cotton lining
- Choose one size up for longer wear
- Fully accessible front zip, easy for self dressing
- Ideal for temps between 14-20 degrees
- Provides extra warm protection when the temperature dips
- Control warmth by layering up or layering down with our Layer Set pyjamas
- Pair up with our super cosy Merino wool socks to keep their little feet warm
- Fully machine washable
Please note the different features in our sizes
- Size1-2 now come with a turnover cuff with the option to be enclosed at the feet for extra warmth
- Size 1-2 and 2-3 feature angled zip extending to the knee for easy nappy change
- Size 3-4 and 4-5 feature straight zip to the crotch for easy fastening
*Due to the nature of merino wool, please be aware some pilling may result with wash and wear. This is a naturally occurring property of merino wool and does not affect the wearability of the sleepwear in any way.
We buy these amazing suits for our kids every year! These wearable blankets are the best investment 🙂
My son is used to sleeping in conventional sleeveless sleeping bag which is fine but in winter it’s really not ideal. High tog bags are heavy and bulky, plus having to put another layer on top to cover the sleeves just seem silly. So I bought one of these ahead of the winter chills and boy am I glad. My son is thoroughly warm and toasty and I can still manage to put his light sleeping bag over the wearable blanket (as he is used to that bag sensation) without any bulge. I am very impressed so far! (Hello no early wake ups!) The reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that after only a few wears (and 1 wash) garment started pilling already. Other than that love love love it. Will purchase a second one soon.
My little one is as snug as a bug in a rug, and I can sleep easy knowing he is nice and toasty.
Really happy i have found this product, wish it was around 10 years ago with first bub! I have tried so many products over the years, this is a tad more expensive but worth it knowing that my little guy is sleeping in a natural product that does not irritate his skin and that he is sleeping through without being too cold because i couldn't figure out the right amount of layers. I am using this with the layer set.