Warmest with Sleeves Maroon Jungle
$149.95 – $165.95
rug me up, keep me snug
Bulk up for the cold. Stay warm and snug with freedom to move.
For drafty rooms; for that extra dip in temperature.
- 340GSM 100% Australian Merino wool
- Hand screen printed using water based, non toxic inks
- Organic cotton lining
- Choose one size up for longer wear
- Fully accessible front zip, easy for self dressing
- Ideal for temps between 14-20 degrees or where you would use a sleeping bag 3-3.5 TOG
- Provides extra warm protection when the temperature dips
- Control warmth by layering up or layering down with our Layer Set pyjamas
- Pair up with our super cosy Merino wool socks to keep their little feet warm
- Fully machine washable
Please note the different features in our sizes
- Size 1-2 now come with a turnover cuff with the option to be enclosed at the feet for extra warmth
- Size 1-2 and 2-3 feature angled zip extending to the knee for easy nappy change
- Size 3-4, 4-5 and 5-6 feature straight zip to the crotch for easy fastening
*Due to the nature of merino wool, please be aware some pilling may result with wash and wear. This is a naturally occurring property of merino wool and does not affect the wearability of the sleepwear in any way.
My baby girl wear this sleepsuit every night and it keeps her warm & cozy.
Great! Although I really do think all suits no matter what age should come with the option to roll down the cuff to cover the feet! My baby wears wool socks that mostly stay on but some nights they don’t so that means cold feet
We purchased the wearable blanket, warmest with sleeves, in a size 2-3, after months of trying to find a way to keep our 18 month warm at night. From a young age she has hated being swaddled or wearing sleeping bags, we think it is because she likes to have her feet out (!?!), but is such a restless sleeper, we could never keep a blanket on. The wearable blanket has been fabulous! The quality is excellent, it washes easily and best of all our daughter likes wearing it. Our daughter also experiences mild eczema and the material has been fine with her skin. Her sleep has definitely improved. Very happy to spend the money for the outcome we have experienced.