Warmest with sleeves Mint Leopard
or 4 payments of $37.49 with
rug me up, keep me snug
Bulk up for the cold. Stay warm and snug with freedom to move.
For drafty rooms; for that extra dip in temperature.
- 340GSM 100% Australian Merino wool
- Hand screen printed using water based, non toxic inks
- Organic cotton lining
- Choose one size up for longer wear
- Fully accessible front zip, easy for self dressing
- Ideal for temps between 14-20 degrees
- Provides extra warm protection when the temperature dips
- Control warmth by layering up or layering down with our Layer Set pyjamas
- Pair up with our super cosy Merino wool socks to keep their little feet warm
- Fully machine washable
Please note the different features in our sizes
- Size1-2 now come with a turnover cuff with the option to be enclosed at the feet for extra warmth
- Size 1-2 and 2-3 feature angled zip extending to the knee for easy nappy change
- Size 3-4 and 4-5 feature straight zip to the crotch for easy fastening
*Due to the nature of merino wool, please be aware some pilling may result with wash and wear. This is a naturally occurring property of merino wool and does not affect the wearability of the sleepwear in any way.
We have had a hard time this winter getting the temperature right! We were finding that the early mornings (3-6) were going almost below zero but we were putting bub down and it was still 20• out. This suit has been awesome for regulating her temp and not leaving us with a crying frozen baby in the small hours!!
This wearable blanket is amazing, keeping our two year old warm and cozy. We've paired it with the PJ base layer set and I'm totally converted! Our son previously wore cotton-filled sleep outfits, which were TOG rated, and he got sweaty while going to bed and then cold in the morning as the temperature dropped in his room. The wool seem to regulate his body temperature really well - no more sweating at bedtime and he's warm in the moring when he wakes up. He's also started to sleep longer in the mornings again since he's wearing the PJs and/or wearable blanket, which makes this purchase worthwhile! The quality of the wearable blanket is also great. I've bought it a number bigger and he'll fit in next year. Thank you so much for making this one-of-a-kind product!