Warmest with sleeves Mustard Spots
or 4 payments of $29.99 with
rug me up, keep me snug
Bulk up for the cold. Stay warm and snug with freedom to move.
For drafty rooms; for that extra dip in temperature.
- 340GSM 100% Australian Merino wool
- Hand screen printed using water based, non toxic inks
- Organic cotton lining
- Choose one size up for longer wear
- Fully accessible front zip, easy for self dressing
- Ideal for temps between 14-20 degrees
- Provides extra warm protection when the temperature dips
- Control warmth by layering up or layering down with our Layer Set pyjamas
- Pair up with our super cosy Merino wool socks to keep their little feet warm
- Fully machine washable
Please note the different features in our sizes
- Size1-2 now come with a turnover cuff with the option to be enclosed at the feet for extra warmth
- Size 1-2 and 2-3 feature angled zip extending to the knee for easy nappy change
- Size 3-4 and 4-5 feature straight zip to the crotch for easy fastening
*Due to the nature of merino wool, please be aware some pilling may result with wash and wear. This is a naturally occurring property of merino wool and does not affect the wearability of the sleepwear in any way.
Thank you for this beautiful product. Our little skinny mini hates the covers and is always waking up cold. This suit has solved this problem :)
This is my baby's second sleepsuit and it's absolutely wonderful! I would not buy any other slepsuit for my child. It keeps her warm & cozy and she sleeps so well. Thanks for this great product.
I recently bought long sleeved mustard sleep and it’s been great for those chilly winter nights. Excellent quality. Nice and thick but still breathable.
Another wonderful product from Hello Night! This is my daughter’s third sleep suit from hello night...these are the only sleep suits I purchase. Lovely weight for Winter, I pair with merino pyjamas on extra cold nights. She always wakes up comfortable and warm. Thank you again Tu!
We recently bought the sleepsuits and thermals for our 2 year old. They are exactly what we've been looking for and will definitely be buying again.
We have used the wearable blanket with all 3 kids for years now. Excellent quality, looks great and, most importantly, keeps them warm all night long.
My second time purchasing a wearable blanket as my son as outgrown the one from last year. Love the quality of the fabric and the warmth it provides.