Warmest with Sleeves Steel Grey Tiger
$149.95 – $165.95
rug me up, keep me snug
Bulk up for the cold. Stay warm and snug with freedom to move.
For drafty rooms; for that extra dip in temperature.
- 340GSM 100% Australian Merino wool
- Hand screen printed using water based, non toxic inks
- Organic cotton lining
- Choose one size up for longer wear
- Fully accessible front zip, easy for self dressing
- Ideal for temps between 14-20 degrees or where you would use a sleeping bag 3-3.5 TOG
- Provides extra warm protection when the temperature dips
- Control warmth by layering up or layering down with our Layer Set pyjamas
- Pair up with our super cosy Merino wool socks to keep their little feet warm
- Fully machine washable
Please note the different features in our sizes
- Size 1-2 now come with a turnover cuff with the option to be enclosed at the feet for extra warmth
- Size 1-2 and 2-3 feature angled zip extending to the knee for easy nappy change
- Size 3-4 and 4-5 feature straight zip to the crotch for easy fastening
*Due to the nature of merino wool, please be aware some pilling may result with wash and wear. This is a naturally occurring property of merino wool and does not affect the wearability of the sleepwear in any way.
My daughter loves her wearable blanket. It’s so soft and I sleep better knowing that she is warm and toasty during the cold Tassie nights!
My son loves his onesie!! He's four years old so the 5-6 size it's huge but that's great, since there's plenty of room for growth. It helps keep him warm all night, the room is very cold so I still use the oil heater, but have turned the temp down since he was sweating with onesie on and the heater on high. No longer do I need to layer him up as soon as he wakes up just to eat brekkie. It feels soft and looks great. Exceptionally pleased with this product!!